Preview

you find yourself on your own



When you find yourself on your own, 
Remember that you are not alone, 
And when your feeling down and blue,
 Remember that I'll always love you. 
When I am not here with you, Remember 
that our love is pure and true, I think 
about you every night and day, 
When Im with you I want to stay. 
I hope you will always remember me, 
Coz' I will remember you for eternity
 I never want to let you go, Coz' I love you 
more than you could ever know. If there 
was anything I could do, I would do it just 
to please you, You know its well and truly true, 
I would do anything for you. When your
 looking at the stars, in the eternal blue 
Remember that each star out there Is a 
reason why I love you And when you think 
your alone, and when no one is there at all
 I'll be right in front of you, to catch you when you fall .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome November and see ya later October.

perfect love in all our hearts.